Nostalgia and healthy lifestyle.
Cinnamon Essential Oil has a warm, spicy and sweet nostalgic flavour that compliments a variety of classic culinary treats and drinks. Cinnamon is not only great for elevating dishes, but it can also help support healthy digestive and immune systems. It has antioxidant properties that help maintain a healthy lifestyle regimen.
Elevates Mood: Cinnamon essential oil has the power to uplift spirits and combat feelings of sadness or fatigue. Inhaling its spicy aroma can stimulate the brain, promoting mental clarity and a positive mindset.
Antimicrobial Properties: Cinnamon oil possesses potent antibacterial and antifungal properties, making it a valuable natural remedy for maintaining a clean and healthy environment.
Digestive Aid: It has been used traditionally to support digestive health. A few drops in a carrier oil can be massaged onto the abdomen to alleviate discomfort and promote healthy digestion.
Pain Relief: When diluted and applied topically, cinnamon essential oil may help alleviate minor muscle aches and joint pains, thanks to its warming and soothing properties.
Immune Support: This essential oil is believed to strengthen the immune system, potentially helping the body fend off illnesses more effectively.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Add one drop to toothpaste to clean teeth and gums.
- Dilute 10-15 drops with carrier oil to use as hair massage oil.
- Rub 2-4 drops directly to the skin and temples for uplifting mood and energy levels.
- During facial routine, add 1-2 drops to facial mask or moisturiser for healthy-looking skin.
- Dilute with sweet almond oil or coconut oil for sensitive skin and rub gently on skin or scalp for warming energy during winter months.
- For facial steam, use 1-2 drops of oil in water.
- Add 10-15 drops in bathtub for a therapeutical experience.
- Use a few drops in your diffuser.
- For room air freshener, add 10-15 drops to water into a spray bottle.
AS FOOD FLAVOUR & HEALTH SUPPORT
- Add a drop to your tea or hot water for a nice, soothing hot drink.
- Mix a few drops of cinnamon oil with your marinades and salad dressings to add a warm, spicy note.
- Add to desserts, baking, ice creams, jams.
- Essential oils are generally considered safe for topical and aromatic use when properly diluted with a carrier oil.
- Perform a patch test on your skin to ensure there are no adverse reactions.
- These natural essential oils are used primarily for their healing properties, their subtle aroma is a bonus, not the only pursuit.
- It will take some time for natural oils to start rewarding your skin.
- It is advisable to mix essential oil with carrier oils for sensitive skin.
- It is also recommended to avoid contact with eyes, ears and others sensitive parts of the body.
- Consult with your GP or healthcare professional before using it if you are pregnant, nursing, or have pre-existing medical conditions.