Hike companion and energy booster.
Citronella essential oil is a fragrant and versatile botanical extract known for its distinctive citrusy scent and its prominent role as a natural insect repellent.
Aroma: Citronella essential oil is famous for its fresh, bright, and lemony fragrance. Its scent is uplifting and invigorating, making it a popular choice for aromatherapy and creating a pleasant atmosphere.
Insect Repellent: Citronella oil is most well-known for its natural insect-repelling properties. It is often used in candles, sprays, and lotions to keep mosquitoes and other flying insects at bay.
Aromatherapy: The oil's uplifting and refreshing aroma can help improve mood, reduce stress, and create a positive ambiance when diffused in a room.
Antibacterial and Anti-fungal: It has mild antibacterial and anti-fungal properties, which may make it suitable for cleaning and disinfecting purposes.
Muscle and Joint Relief: Some individuals use diluted citronella oil topically for its potential soothing effects on sore muscles and joints.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Add 10 to 12 drops in 2 tablespoons of base oil for therapeutic body and hair oil.
- Dilute 15 to 20 drops of oil in regular Shampoo & Conditioner (150/200ml) bottle. Alternatively, For add 2-3 drops to your shampoo & conditioner per wash.
- For facial steam, use 1 or 2 drops of oil in water.
- Add 10 to 15 drops in bathtub for therapeutic effects.
- Add 1-2 drops on your pillow and bedding for sleep support and relaxing mood.
- Add several drops in your diffuser to help with mosquito and insects.
- For room air freshener, add 10 to 15 drops to water into a spray bottle.
- You can add a few drops on cotton ball and leave it in your cabinets and drawers for bug-free conditions and also freshness.
AS FOOD FLAVOUR & HEALTH SUPPORT
- Not advised to be ingested internally as it is a highly sensitive oil.
- Essential oils are generally considered safe for topical and aromatic use when properly diluted with a carrier oil.
- Perform a patch test on your skin to ensure there are no adverse reactions.
- These natural essential oils are used primarily for their healing properties, their subtle aroma is a bonus, not the only pursuit.
- It will take some time for natural oils to start rewarding your skin.
- It is advisable to mix essential oil with carrier oils for sensitive skin.
- It is also recommended to avoid contact with eyes, ears and others sensitive parts of the body.
- Consult with your GP or healthcare professional before using it if you are pregnant, nursing, or have pre-existing medical conditions.