In addition to its alluring fragrance, Jasmine has been used for hundreds of years as a natural remedy for depression, anxiety, emotional stress and many others.
Aroma: Floral aroma that is often described as sweet, warm, and intensely.
Antidepressant: The oil can uplift mood and alleviate symptoms of depression by promoting feelings of happiness and well-being.
Skin Health: Jasmine oil is used in skincare for its ability to hydrate, soothe, and rejuvenate the skin. It is often added to beauty products to enhance complexion and address dryness or irritation.
Aromatherapy: It can help reduce anxiety, improve mood, and enhance overall emotional well-being when diffused or added to baths.
Skincare: A popular addition to natural skincare products like lotions, creams, and facial serums.
Massage: When diluted with a carrier oil, jasmine oil can be used in massages to ease muscle tension and promote relaxation.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Add 10 to 12 drops of Jasmine oil in 2 tablespoons of base oil for uplifting and rejuvenating Body & Hair oil.
- During facial routine, add one to two drops to facial or hair mask for healthy-looking skin and hair.
- Add 10-15 drops to your unscented moisturiser to add fragrance.
- Mix 15 to 20 drops of Jasmine oil to 1 tablespoon Epsom salts to massage into your skin as exfoliant or facial wash.
- For facial steam, use 1 or 2 drops of Jasmine oil in water.
- Add 10-15 drops in bathtub for therapeutic benefits
- Dilute 7-10 drops with carrier oil for body care & massage.
- For body and face mist, add Lavender oil into a spray bottle with water.
- Dilute 15 to 20 drops to your regular Shampoo & Conditioner (150/200ml) bottle.
- Use 4-5 drops in your diffuser or relaxing aroma in the evening to unwind after a long day.
AS FOOD FLAVOUR
- To flavour water, add one drop in one litre of water.
- Swirl your whiskey, bourbon or cocktails with 1 drop of Jasmine oil in empty glass first for a fragrant drink.
- Essential oils are generally considered safe for topical and aromatic use when properly diluted with a carrier oil.
- Perform a patch test on your skin to ensure there are no adverse reactions.
- These natural essential oils are used primarily for their healing properties, their subtle aroma is a bonus, not the only pursuit.
- It will take some time for natural oils to start rewarding your skin.
- It is advisable to mix essential oil with carrier oils for sensitive skin.
- It is also recommended to avoid contact with eyes, ears and others sensitive parts of the body.
- Consult with your GP or healthcare professional before using it if you are pregnant, nursing, or have pre-existing medical conditions.