Healthy metabolism & immunity booster
Aroma: Fresh, uplifting, sweet and citrus.
Uplifting: Orange oil is a natural mood enhancer, promoting feelings of positivity, joy, and relaxation. Inhaling its aroma can help alleviate stress, anxiety, and feelings of gloom.
Energising: Its invigorating scent can provide an energy boost and enhance mental clarity, making it an ideal choice for combating fatigue and improving focus.
Digestive Aid: Orange oil may support healthy digestion and alleviate occasional digestive discomfort.
Antiseptic: It can be used as an eco-friendly and fragrant addition to natural cleaning solutions.
Culinary: It is a versatile ingredient in both sweet and savory dishes, desserts, and beverages.
Aromatherapy: Often diffused to create a cheerful atmosphere and combat feelings of stress and tension. It blends well with a variety of other essential oils for unique aromatic experiences.
Personal Care: Orange oil can be found in natural personal care products like soaps, shampoos, and lotions.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Rub 2 to 4 drops directly to the neck and temples for reducing tension and eliminating muscle spasms.
- Rub a few drops onto wrists or the nape of the neck for an energising and uplifting fragrance.
- Add a few drops with your hair shampoo and conditioner for added moisture and lustre. Or include it in a DIY hair mask to nourish and create healthy-looking hair.
- During facial routine, add one to two drops to facial mask and moisturiser for revitalising benefits.
- Mix 15 to 20 drops of Orange oil to 1 tablespoon Epsom salts to massage into your skin as exfoliant or facial wash.
- For facial steam, use 1 or 2 drops of Orange oil in water.
- It is an ideal oil for making complex blends using other oils for your DIY personal fragrance or moisturisers.
- Use 4-5 drops in your diffuser to to create a pleasant and refreshing atmosphere.
- Add 1 to 2 drops in one litre of water for healthy metabolism.
- Add a drop to your green tea to reduce anxiety.
- During cough, cold, flu like days, it is beneficial to have warm tea with orange oil.
- Use a few drops in cooking for citrus flavors.
- Use 1-2 drops for a flavourful twist in your baked goods, salads and desserts.
- Add 1 drop to cocktails or mocktails for a refreshing aroma.
- Essential oils are generally considered safe for topical and aromatic use when properly diluted with a carrier oil.
- Perform a patch test on your skin to ensure there are no adverse reactions.
- These natural essential oils are used primarily for their healing properties, their subtle aroma is a bonus, not the only pursuit.
- It will take some time for natural oils to start rewarding your skin.
- It is advisable to mix essential oil with carrier oils for sensitive skin.
- It is also recommended to avoid contact with eyes, ears and others sensitive parts of the body.
- Consult with your GP or healthcare professional before using it if you are pregnant, nursing, or have pre-existing medical conditions.