Spa experience at home.
Tea tree oil is extracted from the leaves of the plant called tea tree through steam distillation method. Tea tree is a popular skin care support because of its numerous antibacterial, antiviral, and anti-fungal properties and carries a natural fresh camphoraceous fragrance. The Aborigines have been using Tea tree traditionally as an antiseptic and a plant based medicine.
It's one of the most widely used and extensively researched oils, making it a must-have for every home. The benefits of Tea Tree oil include cleansing, refreshing scent, home cleaning solutions and skin care.
You can incorporate this moisturising yet cleansing oil into skin care applications and hair treatments for a spa-quality upgrade.
Also, keep a bottle of Tea Tree in your house to make homemade household cleaners, air fresheners.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Add 10 to 12 drops in 2 tablespoons of base oil for therapeutic body and hair oil. It works well for dandruff-related complications.
- During a facial routine, add one to two drops to facial toner or moisturiser to promote clear, healthy skin. Dilute with Coconut Oil for sensitive skin. It is advised to keep away from the mouth.
- Add 8 to 10 drops to your massage oil for pain relief.
- Dilute 15 to 20 drops of oil in regular Shampoo & Conditioner (150/200ml) bottle for revitalising hair growth and cleaner scalp.
- For facial steam, use 1 or 2 drops of oil in water.
- Add 10 to 15 drops in bathtub for therapeutic effects.
- Add 1-2 drops on your pillow and bedding for sleep support and relaxing mood.
- Use 5-6 drops in your diffuser.
AS FOOD FLAVOUR & HEALTH SUPPORT
- Not advised to be ingested internally as it is a highly sensitive oil.
- Essential oils are generally considered safe for topical and aromatic use when properly diluted with a carrier oil.
- Perform a patch test on your skin to ensure there are no adverse reactions.
- These natural essential oils are used primarily for their healing properties, their subtle aroma is a bonus, not the only pursuit.
- It will take some time for natural oils to start rewarding your skin.
- It is advisable to mix essential oil with carrier oils for sensitive skin.
- It is also recommended to avoid contact with eyes, ears and others sensitive parts of the body.
- Consult with your GP or healthcare professional before using it if you are pregnant, nursing, or have pre-existing medical conditions.