Powerful joints and muscle pain relief.
Wintergreen oil is a pale yellow or pinkish fluid liquid that is strongly aromatic with a sweet, woody odour extracted from Wintergreen plants through steam distillation. It is the presence of Methyl Salicylate that gives this oil a strong recognisable medicine-like fragrance. It aids with swelling caused by water retention, improves blood circulation and digestive system, promotes detoxification of the body, and reduces inflammation, pain, and infection.
It is a well known anti-inflammatory and analgesic agent that provides relief in joint and muscle tensions.
Wintergreen contains an Aspirin-like component that helps in reduction of headaches making it an effective pain reliever.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
| Add 8 to 10 drops to your massage oil and apply at affected area for pain relief. |
For facial steam, use 1 or 2 drops of oil in water.
Add 10 to 15 drops in bathtub for therapeutic effects.
Add 1-2 drops on your pillow and bedding for healing fragrance.
|Diffusion|| Use 10 to 15 drops in your diffuser to create healing atmosphere. |
|As food flavour & Health Support|| Not advised to be ingested internally as it is a highly sensitive oil. |
- Essential oils are generally considered safe for topical and aromatic use when properly diluted with a carrier oil.
- Perform a patch test on your skin to ensure there are no adverse reactions.
- These natural essential oils are used primarily for their healing properties, their subtle aroma is a bonus, not the only pursuit.
- It will take some time for natural oils to start rewarding your skin.
- It is advisable to mix essential oil with carrier oils for sensitive skin.
- It is also recommended to avoid contact with eyes, ears and others sensitive parts of the body.
- Consult with your GP or healthcare professional before using it if you are pregnant, nursing, or have pre-existing medical conditions.