Lavender has been found to eliminate harmful bacteria, relieve muscle spasms, disinfect and soothe inflamed skin especially when resulting from a venomous or itchy bug bite.
Aroma: A gentle, sweet, floral aroma with subtle herbal scent. Its fragrance is fresh, clean, and exceptionally soothing.
Calming: Its soothing and calming effects on the mind and body, making it a go-to choice for reducing stress, anxiety, and promoting relaxation.
Sleep Aid: Its relaxing scent is known to improve sleep quality.
Anti-Inflammatory: It can soothe skin irritations, minor burns, and insect bites.
Pain Relief: Lavender oil can alleviate headaches, muscle aches, and tension when used in massages or aromatherapy.
Aromatherapy: Lavender oil can create a calming and stress-reducing atmosphere. It can be diffused, inhaled, or added to baths for relaxation.
Skincare: It can be used to alleviate acne, eczema, and dry skin.
Massage: When diluted with a carrier oil, lavender oil is often used in massages to relieve muscle tension and promote relaxation.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Rub 2 to 4 drops directly to the skin and temples to ease tension and eliminating muscle spasms.
- Rub a few drops onto wrist or the nape of the neck for an empowering, confidence-boosting personal fragrance.
- Add a few drops with your hair conditioner for added moisture and lustre. You can also include it in DIY hair mask to nourish your hair and scalp.
- During facial routine, add one to two drops to facial mask for healthy-looking skin.
- Add few drop to moisturiser/cream and apply to skin for revitalising benefits.
- Mix 15 to 20 drops of Lavender oil to 1 tablespoon Epsom salts to massage into your skin as exfoliant or facial wash.
- For facial steam, use 1 or 2 drops of Lavender oil in water.
- Add 10 to 15 drops in bathtub for therapeutic benefits.
- Dilute 7 to 10 drops with base oil for body care & massage.
- For body and face mist, add Lavender oil into a spray bottle with water.
- Dilute few drops with carrier oil to massage babies.
- Add 1-2 drops on your pillow and bedding for sleep support and fragrant relaxing mood.
- It benefits with anxiety to rub a drop of Lavender oil under your feet.
- Use 7 to 10 drops in your diffuser.
- To flavour water, add one drop in one litre of water.
- Add a drop to your green tea to reduce anxious feelings.
- Use a few drops in cooking to soften citrus flavours.
- Use 1-2 drops for a flavourful twist to marinades, baked goods, and desserts.
- Swirl your cocktails or mocktails with 1 drop of Lavender oil in empty glass first for a fragrant drink.
- Essential oils are generally considered safe for topical and aromatic use when properly diluted with a carrier oil.
- Perform a patch test on your skin to ensure there are no adverse reactions.
- These natural essential oils are used primarily for their healing properties, their subtle aroma is a bonus, not the only pursuit.
- It will take some time for natural oils to start rewarding your skin.
- It is advisable to mix essential oil with carrier oils for sensitive skin.
- It is also recommended to avoid contact with eyes, ears and others sensitive parts of the body.
- Consult with your GP or healthcare professional before using it if you are pregnant, nursing, or have pre-existing medical conditions.